WEEKEND AT A GLANCE
Friday, November 9 - BICYCLE EXPO & HEALTH FAIR
- Cycling/health related vendors
- Demo bikes (with eBikes!)
- Free health screenings
- Ride registration/packet pickup
- And more!
Saturday, November 10 - CYCLING EVENT
- 5 route options
- Well stocked rest stops
- SAG support & lunch
- Biergarten with DJ Bavarian Oscar
- Photo Booth
- Door prizes!
- John Truth & Reflexx Concert - A BOB MARLEY TRIBUTE (add’l cost)
Sunday, November 11 - FREE CLUB RIDE
With Sumter Landing Bicycle Club
- “No drop” rides
- All pace levels
- 3 hour duration
- After ride social
The Villages Regional Hospital Auxiliary Foundation Mission:
To raise funds and create awareness of the services which our hospital provides to maintain and improve the quality of patient care.