Earn your way to the bragging rights of capturing a Challenge Team trophy for the year! Gather up a team and have them register for the ride.
The team captain should register first and create the team.
Subsequent team members can register and select to be a member of that team during the registration process - then start raising pledges.
Our registration tool can help make that happen. The team within each of the different challenge groups that raise the largest sum of pledges earns the trophy for the year.
Congratulations to the 2017 Trophy Winners!
Armed Forces Division – United States Air Force
Bicycle Clubs Division – Sumter Landing Bicycle Club
Colleges Division – Beacon College
Faith-Based Division – New Covenant United Methodist Church
Health Services Division – Florida Cancer Specialists
Restaurants Division – City Fire Restaurant
Rotary Clubs Division – Rotary Club of The Villages (Evening)
Wealth Management Division – Sabal Trust
2018 Challenge Participants
Armed Forces Division
- Air Force
- Coast Guard
- Marine Corp
- Beacon College
- Lake Sumter State College
- PANTHERS Tandem Club, Inc.
- Sumter Landing Bicycle Club
»Barb & Jim
»Dave T's B-
»SLBC A Riders
»SLBC B Riders
»SLBC C Riders
»SLBC Social Riders
- The Village Bicycle Club
- Hope Lutheran Church
- New Covenant United Methodist Church
Health Services Division
- Community Intervention Services
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- The Villages Regional Hospital
- City Fire Heat
- RJ Gator's Sumter Landing
Rotary Clubs Division
- Team Rotary (Rotary Club of the Villages Morning)
- Rotary Club of the Villages Noon
- Rotary Riders (Rotary Club of the Villages Evening)
Small Business Division
- Bill Bryan
- Mercedes Benz
Wealth Management Division
- Ruggie Wealth Management
- Sabal Trust