WEEKEND AT A GLANCE
Friday, November 6 - BICYCLE EXPO & HEALTH FAIR
- Cycling/health related vendors
- Demo bikes (with eBikes!)
- Free health screenings
- Ride registration/packet pickup
- And more!
Saturday, November 7 - CYCLING EVENT
- 5 route options
- Well stocked rest stops
- SAG support
- Breakfast - Sponsored by Harbor Chase
- Lunch - Sponsored by Villages Rehab & Nursing Center
- Kona Ice Truck
- Biergarten - Sponsored by RJ Gators
- Door prizes!
Sunday, November 8 - FREE CLUB RIDE
With Sumter Landing Bicycle Club
- “No drop” rides
- All pace levels
- 3 hour duration
The UF Health The Villages® Hospital Auxiliary Foundation Mission:
To raise funds and create awareness of the services which our hospital provides to maintain and improve the quality of patient care.