YOUR ENTRY FEE INCLUDES:
- Custom event 100% cotton t-shirt in both men’s and women’s styles (if registered by October 18)
- Free Cycling Expo and Health Fair on Friday, November 6 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the La Hacienda Recreation Center (1200 Avenida Central, The Villages, FL 32159)
- Light breakfast prior to ride start
- Well stocked Rest Stops with restrooms on four routes; 10-mile route Rest Stop has drinks along with restrooms
- Cue sheets and maps
- Traffic assistance from local law enforcement
- End of ride food and activities including a catered meal, Biergarten (free beer and wine!), ice cream, door prizes (randomly selected from pre-registered riders) and music
- Roving SAG support provided by Village Cycles, David's World Cycle, and Sumter County Amateur Radio Emergency Services (ARES) to keep you up and pedaling
Register online through 7:00 pm on Friday, November 6.
- Day of registration is available in person at the ride start location.
- Riders must be at least 12 years of age on ride day.
- Additional items may be purchased when registering for the event.
Be sure to order your 2020 official jersey during checkout!
|Event Jersey||Wed, Sep. 30||$60||Pick up at Expo or on ride day|
|Event Jersey||Thu, Oct. 1 - Wed, Nov. 11||$70||Shipped directly to you to have by Christmas|
|Additional Event T-Shirt||Sun, Oct. 18||$10||Pick up at Expo or on ride day|
|Additional Meal Ticket||Fri, Nov. 6||$10|
CREATING OR JOINING A TEAM:
A number of organizations are forming teams for the purpose of challenging other organizations in a battle of pledges.
Want the traveling trophy and bragging rights for your team? Have your team register today!
Details can be found on the Team Challenge page.
REGISTRATION FEE SCHEDULE:
|Registration Fee Schedule|
|Registration Options||Miles||Early||Regular||Late||Event Day|
|Reg Period Start Date||10 Aug 2020||26 Oct 2020||7 Nov 2020|
|Reg Period End Date||9 Aug 2020||25 Oct 2020||6 Nov 2020||7 Nov 2020|
No Registration Processing Fees on CAAM Tour Series Events!